I get asked many times— “What is Ipsy?” “How much does it cost?” “Is it worth it?” “Do you use the products?” These are four questions I intend to answer in this post! 😊
- “What is Ipsy?” Ipsy is a monthly subscription service. When you create your Ipsy and sign up to receive a Glam Bag you will take a quiz. This quiz asks things such as hair color, eye color, favorite makeup brands, where do you buy makeup, etc. Your answers to these questions helps determine what you will receive in your Glam Bag. Sometimes you will receive products you love, but sometimes you won’t be as fond of a certain product or brand. That’s when you give feedback! Ipsy wants you to review your Glam Bag so that in the future they can adjust your bag to your liking. For example: If you don’t like mascaras and you receive one in your bag you can review it in a rating of 1-5 stars. Ranking the product shows Ipsy if you want to receive similar products in future bags. You can also review the brand of the product and the color of which your received. Pretty cool right? I just started taking advantage of this within in my past few Ipsy bags and wish I had sooner. Definitely use that to your benefit so your Glam Bag and every product in it will have you excited!
- “How much does it cost?” Ipsy costs $10.00 a month.
- “Is it worth it?” In my opinion, yes! You don’t just receive makeup in an Ipsy bag. You receive a variety from hair products to skin products. It’s an awesome way to try several brands without splurging lots of money.
- “Do you use the products?” 9/10 yes I do and love them. I try everything. The pictures below are from my June Glam Bag. I have tried every product except the Peek eye primer. Only because it’s summer and I rarely wear eyeshadow. Again 9/10 I use everything I receive and use it until it run out, sadly!
My June Glam Bag:
• Delectable by Cake Beauty- Lotion ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
• Juice Beauty- Mascara ⭐️⭐️⭐️
• Trust Fund Beauty- Nail Polish ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
• NYX Professional Makeup- Lip Product ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
• Peek Beauty- Eye Primer (Haven’t tried out)